12. What are the overall benefits/opportunities for IT@UofT 2021 attendees?
- To attend a premiere professional networking event hosted by and for U of T’s tri-campus community.
- Learn about the latest trends in technologies and services affecting the information technology sector.
- Engage in sessions about service excellence, professional development and leadership.
- Engage with an audience of more than 900 professionals, including IT leaders, decision-makers, directors, managers, communications professionals and administrators.
- Choose from more than 30 high-quality sessions.
- See keynote speakers, such as Gillian Hadfield, the inaugural Schwartz Reisman Chair in Technology and Society, Professor of Law and Professor of Strategic Management at U of T.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!